|Home||Artists Represented||Custom Framing||Special Events||Contact Information||Services|
|Previous||Jake Early Menu||Next|
The Chico Experience 2011
5 Color Serigraph, Hand Pulled
Art Size: 16" W x 16 1/4" H
To check availability or to order prints online go to: jakeearlyart.com
or Call (530) 891-0900
The Chico Experience - 2011
1. The #2 in the upper center represents this being the second image in the series.
2. You should see a large capital letter "H" in the background, it is the second letter spelling out Chico, and since there are 5 letters in Chico and 5 prints in the series . . . .
3. The border detail that surrounds the piece represent different bridges around town, the top border is taken from the bridge at Vallombrosa & 2nd Street, the border on the right side (facing you) is the railing from the footbridge on the CSUC campus, the bottom represents water, and the left side is a detail of the footbridge connecting Bidwell Mansion to the Children's Playground.
4. The 2011 in the bottom center identifies the second year of the Chico Experience and the year this print was created.
5. The water is Big Chico Creek.
6. The tree on the top right is a Hazel tree, the tree in the top left is a Sycamore.
7. In the negative space created by the "H" on the top there are 3 bridges, a) Footbridge at Sycamore Pool b) Footbridge on campus c) Vallombrosa / Second Street Bridge. On the bottom of the "H" is Kendall Hall and another footbridge on campus.
8. The center "rust" bridge is the Footbridge in Lower Park at Cedar Grove.