It’s wedding season, and that means it’s also gift-giving season for two.
If you are like us, selecting an artfully amazing gift is easy when you’re surrounded by beautiful things daily. It’s that extra special, hand-made touch that makes gift-giving — especially for weddings — extraordinary.
Depending on how well you know the couple (or how much you like them), the personal touches of gifting original art will resonate far more than a toaster oven.
The happy couple is building their new home, and you can help embellish their bliss with the ideal gift.
We have a few traditional and nontraditional wedding gift ideas to help get you started.
As an extra bonus, we offer complimentary gift wrapping on all purchased items.
- Pair a handmade cutting board by Paul Edwards with your favorite recipe
- Tuck some dollar bills into a hand-crafted black walnut box by Harry Koenig or a one-of-a kind teapot made by Pamela Robinson
- Unique ceramic centerpiece for the dining room made by Andrew Urlie. Super functional and beautiful.
- Haitian wall art made from recycled oil drums are beautiful decorative pieces for in or out door settings.
- Personalize an art piece. Any of our artists are more than happy to recreate the location of the soon-to-be married couple’s proposal.
- A hand-crafted wood bench made by Kurtis Kruger.
Frame an album cover with their favorite band or song lyrics
Personalize a mat board with the couple’s initials
Make the happy couple ecstatic by framing their wedding invite. A lot of thought went into those beautiful pieces of paper. Remind them of the outstretched arms of love that brought all their friends and family together for the ceremony celebrating that love.
If buying art for the wedded couple is daunting or a little too personal, a gift card to Chico Paper Company is just as thoughtful.